Our client is looking to hire an enterprising individual to timely and reliably provide advanced analytical support to a team of real estate capital markets and leasing professionals in South Florida. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interacting with a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and service providers.
· Perform financial analyses with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, and sensitivity analyses.
· Prepare proposals, broker opinion of values reports and offering materials for both existing assignments and pursuits, utilizing effective work planning capabilities.
· Research and evaluate real estate market, economic, and demographic data for input into project specific deliverables.
· Prepare market analysis reports, including vacancy, absorption, and comparable rents and sales.
· Assist with preparation of presentation and pitch materials for new business pursuits. Including use of graphics and mapping type software.
· Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables.
· Review and analyze property leases and other legal documents.
· Answer investor/buyer underwriting questions.
· Create and maintain financial models in ARGUS and Microsoft Excel.
· Perform related duties when requested.
· High ethical standards.
· Minimum 5 years real estate analysis experience in an environment supporting multiple people.
· Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines.
· Strong organizational, creative, and communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and ARGUS.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
· Ability to exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy on behalf of colleagues.
· Flexibility to work to the successful completion of a project.
· Professional decorum.
· Complete mastery of English language.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Desire to grow professionally, including eventually pursuing a career as a real estate transaction professional.
· A Master’s degree is required.
· Competitive salary.
· Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off effective date of hire.