OPEN POSITION: CONTROLLER – ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- Execute Project Accounting by Percentage of Completion (POC) according to IFRS standards
- Leasing according to IFRS Standards for long term contracts
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, payments (bank/ cash), payroll and bank reconciliation
- Preparation of the quarterly risk report
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Reporting of the monthly P&L and Balance according to IFRS and headquarters’ reporting guidelines.
- Review of accounts receivable/ payable reports and manage timely collection of overdue invoices
- Review and approval of all invoices to be paid
- Keep company records organized and readily available for examination.
- Prepare insurance reports for binding
- Coordinate sales tax and income tax reporting with external tax accountants, working closely with CFO
- Coordinate periodic audits with external auditors, working closely with CFO.
- 5 years’ experience in accounting and controlling
- Profound IFRS knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of ERP system (SAP and/or Microsoft Dynamics) and inherent processes that impact on financials
- Microsoft Office – expert in Excel
- Good knowledge of all typical accounting procedures in a company
- Ability to prepare financial reports whenever necessary and solicited by CEO/CFO
- Finance / Accounting degree
- CPA, MBA