Our Client is looking for a Client Support Representative for its office in Miami Shores. They are on accelerated growth, can you keep up?
Can you multitask? Quick on your feet? You might be just who we are looking for in this role! They are a small but highly productive office looking for a team player that enjoys autonomy.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide the highest level of personalized client support including transaction research, account updates, equipment programming, CRM management, and document management. You will also provide support in all aspects of the company when needed and work closely with management who will appreciate your input and suggestions for process improvement.
You must be willing to learn and teach, seek out answers to problems and fix them, and establish a culture of exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
The ideal candidate must have high proficiency utilizing business applications such as Excel, Salesforce, and Join.me and must be a quick learner. The candidate must be self-motivated and eager to learn and improve with the ability to work independently. The candidate must be procedure driven and detail oriented, who is not afraid to make suggestions for process improvement. Spanish speaking is mandatory.
- How many years of Customer Service Representative experience do you have?
- How many years of multitasking experience do you have?
- How many years of Salesforce experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you in Fort Lauderdale, FL?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak Spanish?