Our client, a national Commercial Real Estate services firm, has an opportunity to join their South Florida Office. The Miami office is looking for an experienced individual with a proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically InDesign, to assist a team of capital markets brokers in a marketing/administrative capacity. The position requires independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize responsibilities in order to meet multiple deadlines, while interacting with a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and service providers.
· Produce flyers, marketing presentations and proposals in InDesign.
· Create and send broadcast emails.
· Work closely and actively with brokers to set and meet deadlines for marketing campaigns.
· Assume an account marketing leadership role within team structures.
· Perform market research and surveys.
· Manage/update postings to various Social Media websites (Twitter; LinkedIn; Blogs).
· Load listings into various listing services.
· Draft and order signage for listings.
· Coordinate the flow of listing agreements.
· Invoice transactions, and keep detailed commission reports.
· Participate in and contribute to weekly marketing meetings.
· Graphic design experience in Adobe Creative Suites required, specifically InDesign.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate supporting capital markets brokers.
· High ethical standards.
· Ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines.
· Strong organizational, creative, and communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
· Ability to exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy on behalf of colleagues.
· Flexibility to work to the successful completion of a project.
· Professional decorum.
· Type 60 or more words per minute accurately.
· Complete mastery of English language.
· Florida real estate license preferred but not required.
· College degree is required.
· Competitive salary.
· Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off effective date of hire.