Our client is seeking a talented programmer to join our team to provide development and support services, both pre and post-implementation for our clients. This candidate will be a key software developer for the implementation and/or support of various clients.
Responsibilities include working with Application Architects and Business Consultants to understand the business requirements and the technical solution needed to support these requirements. They will assist in the full life cycle of development including:
– Developing new or enhancing existing design artifacts
– Developing and testing of application components
– Implementing application components
– Providing technical analysis support to the client
– Training and assisting other team members
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years experience required
– 3+ years experience with Java
– Must be willing to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
– Effective interpersonal and communication skills
– Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities
– Creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
– Experience with Agile development methodologies
– Experience with object-oriented programming and design
– 2+ years experience with ENOVIA/Matrix PLM application development
We offer a competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits program including medical, dental, visual, life, short and long term disability, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement and matching 401k.