entrepreneurial technology company is seeking an ambitious, self-directed
individual with proven experience in iOS software development for Apple mobile
devices to help us develop our new line of intelligent devices and home
This is an exciting opportunity in a growing
technology company. Applicants should enjoy working in a fast paced and customer
service oriented environment in a tight knit and highly collaborative
the iOS Applications Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Create new and enhance existing software using XCode and iOS.
- Implement networking technologies such as Sockets, TCP/IP.
- Implement enterprise class mobile applications on iPad, iPhone, and iPod
- Understand and create the fundamental native UI components (such as view
controllers, scroll views, table views, etc.)
- Build, deploy and support enterprise-class applications on the iOS
- Perform code review and integration tests.
- Work within strict timeframes, with multiple stakeholders.
- Assist Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in
- Assist QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products.
- Assist Technical Writers with the development of Help Systems for the
- Assist localization team with translation efforts by ensuring that string
resources are properly localized in resource
- Proven track record in producing apps for iOS, available in the App
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related
- Proficiency with Apple computers and software, the Mac OS and iOS for
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development for iOS.
- Minimum of 3 years of Objective-C development experience.
- Thorough knowledge of multi-threaded programming techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP and Sockets programming.
- Knowledge of Core Data a plus.
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system highly preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Internet protocols including HTTP, HTML 5, SQL,
- Knowledge of security protocols such as SSL, TLS, SSH, and PKI.
- Knowledge of source control systems helpful.
- Ability to communicate and interface with other developers, management, QA
and technical support staff.
- Ability to create and document problem solving processes and
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work well independently or
as part of a team.
- General design skills and experience in UX and UI design are a big
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a small, fast-paced
WHY WORK FOR Zendo?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the
best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside
other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be
given responsibility quickly for bringing new technologies to the marketplace.
You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the team!
- Gain well rounded experience: We offer a diverse and
dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with
executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the
- Work with latest technologies: As we lead the industry,
we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short
and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting, web
development, and backend application development and
Zendo, founded in 2013,
is a South Florida-based technology company, creating, designing and
manufacturing home monitoring and control products, and providing best-in-class
apps and services to customers around the world. Combining innovative design
with a compelling user experience, Zendo is developing a platform of affordable,
easy-to-use devices for the connected lifestyle. Zendo products will be
available from leading retailers and online providers in the United States, and
competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with
generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company
contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off
increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD
and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work