Director of Customer Service
The Director of Customer Service position is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and standards.
- Oversees customer issues to ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers and evaluating sales call opportunities.
- Monitors production schedule and sales order progress to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Company’s products, systems, and processes.
- Works continually towards self-development to stay current on customer service, company products, and market position of company products.
- Provides feedback to Operations team to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the Department by utilizing excellent company product knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent Communications skills, Product Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Production Planning and Strategy.