1. This position supervises the office staff consisting of approx. 5 additional team members.
2. We use “Computer-Ease” accounting software. Any potential candidates must be familiar with and proficient in the use of Computer Ease.
3. The current size of our company is as follows: We employ approx. 30 people and we use a variety of Sub-contractors in addition to our in-house workforce. Over the last 5 years we have averaged between 5-6 million dollars in sales annually.
4. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, however not required for the position.
5. A Bilingual English/Spanish candidate is preferred.
6. This position reports directly to me.
7. The hours of work for this position are 8:00-5:00 Monday through Friday.
8. The salary range is $60-78K based upon experience and abilities.
9. In addition to the base salary, there is also an annual bonus potential.
10. We offer both health insurance and a retirement plan.
11. We are looking for someone to start right away.
12. If they have job costing experience from a different industry, then construction experience is preferred, however not required.
13. Intangibles that are important to me in a potential candidate are as follows: Integrity, honesty, and the ability to hold people accountable.
Accounts Payable for all entities; Certified Roofing, CRS Associates,Certified Equipment Leasing,
a. Receiving, matching and posting all invoices. Set for approval by Project or
b. Receive approved invoices from Service or Production management. Post invoices in system and
get to Gene for final approval.
c. Receive approved invoices and set for payment.
d. Release of Lien forms for payables by subcontractors. Including the receipt of the executed
releases from the subs before payment is made.
e. Review subcontractor agreements before processing payment. Reduce
Payables by Retention.
f. Pay,mail and file the invoices
g. Reconcile the Payable general ledger to the sub-ledger monthly
h. Communicate and negotiate with vendors to ensure proper job pricing i. Post all credit
cards by line item for job costing
j. Ensure no further posting after current month closing
k. Establish guidelines for payable postings i.e.;proper GL account entries
Enter time,payroll changes,new employees,deductions and reconcile payroll weekly.
a. Gather time sheets from service and production manager after approval by each department head.
b. Enter time by employee and job cost each employee in ADP EZ Labor.
c. Complete EZ Labor reports and export to ADP PayXpert for actual payroll checks and also to
Computer Ease for job costing.
d. Reconcile PayXpert to Computer Ease for proper job costing.
e. Reconcile General Ledger and do Journal Entries for intercompany. Monies come from CCG and are
transferred to Certified Payroll accounts.
f. Post Payroll Liabilities and do Journal Entries to post payments to government agencies.
g. HR responsibilities such as health insurance, dental insurance, payroll deductions.
Accurate record keeping for audit purposes
h. Update and reconcile 401K accounts for employee and employer. Gather information, calculate
and file our form 5500 for 401K program