We are actively seeking an executive assistant to enhances executive's effectiveness by providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Arranges travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Trains, manages, and supervises lower-level assistants, clerical staff, and receptionists
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred
Skills / Experience:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members,
leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Presentation Skills,
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Some travel involve
- Bilingual a big plus with excellent written and verbal communication skills